DISINO Dual RCA to XLR Male Y Splitter Patch Cable, Unbalanced 2

DISINO Dual RCA to XLR Male Y Splitter Patch Cable, Unbalanced 2

$10

DISINO Dual RCA to XLR Male Y Splitter Patch Cable, Unbalanced 2

DISINO Dual RCA to XLR Male Y Splitter Patch Cable, Unbalanced 2:we offer sellers the ability to grow a business with little barrier to entry regardless of size, background or geographic location. I was excited to use the RCA to XLR plug for my DJ system. However, upon arrival, everything looked normal. I plugged it into my DJ DMX controller and then into a mixer. I got nothing. I went to unplug the male end of the RCA side and one piece came loose. I plugged it in again on another mixer to attempt figure where the short was coming from. I got a weak signal, about 20% of the normal gain causing me to turn it up to get proper levels. I picked up the cable to move it and presto! it flooded my speaker system with the remaining 80% and sent my speakers into protect mode! Red flashing lights all over the place. I reduced the gain on the speaker and wiggled the cable a few more times. It was the cable and it arrived poorly made.we offer at cheap prices,max 49% off,dedicationDISINO Dual RCA to XLR Male Y Splitter Patch Cable, Unbalanced 2
|||
Team Effort NFL Ball Marker SetNautica Men's Classic Short Sleeve Stripe Polo ShirtiMeshbean® Ionic Detox Foot Bath Spa Cleanse Machine with TubPrime Shoes - Women's Western Cowboy Pointed Toe Knee High PullAMI PARTS 3387747 Dryer Heating Element Replacement PartPersonalized Last Name Glass Cookie Jar - Made in USAUNF University of North Florida Game Day Crewneck Pullover SweatLiberty 4611 Nylon Full Fashion Stretch Inspector Men's Glove, L
Mukeyo Womens Ponytail Sun Hat Summer Wide Brim Outdoor UV Prote
Creative Converting Touch of Color Premium 24 Count Plastic Fork
Tin Sign Vintage Signs Use The Force Funny Wc Toilet Restroom Ho
Iberico Ham "Pata Negra" Pure Bellota Cured for 4 Years, 50% Ibe
Subaru OEM 08-14 Impreza Liftgate-Switch 63270fg001
Safety Glasses With Side Shield Blue Light Blocking Anti-Fog Saf
Chefman Electric Egg Cooker Boiler, Rapid Egg-Maker Poacher, F
4 Handle Leg Up Leg Lifter Full Leg Transfer Aid with Fully Adju
Faux Felt Wide Brim Western Cowboy HatBrandit Vintage Classic Shorts WoodlandTea Bottle Bamboo Tumbler with Infuser BPA Free Double Wall GlasAeneontrue Women's Linen Blouse Shirts Long Sleeve Cardigan LoosAmazon Collection Sterling Silver Lightweight Paddle Back 20mm HWalking sticks cane with LED light and safety alert, height adjuALTRA Women's AL0A4VRA Lone Peak All-WTHR Mid Trail Running ShoeDiamond Painting - 5d Diamond Art Kits for Adults Kids Butterfly
Girls Floral Bedding Sets Twin Duvet Cover Seaweed Shell Fish Pr
Jordan Craig Mens Classic Cotton Soft Casual Lose Fit Woven Belt
Metagenics - OmegaGenics® EPA-DHA 720 – Omega-3 Fish Oil
NO BULLYING Iron On Patch Bully Bullies
Women Gold Plated Long 70s Disco Earrings hoop round 3 circles M
Amandastone Natural Multicolor Fluorite Gemstone 8mm Round Beads
Reebok Women's ZigWild Tr 6 Sneaker
Govinda - 6" Brass Ship Bell - Nautical Bells

DISINO Dual RCA to XLR Male Y Splitter Patch Cable, Unbalanced 2

DISINO Dual RCA to XLR Male Y Splitter Patch Cable, Unbalanced 2:we offer sellers the ability to grow a business with little barrier to entry regardless of size, background or geographic location. I was excited to use the RCA to XLR plug for my DJ system. However, upon arrival, everything looked normal. I plugged it into my DJ DMX controller and then into a mixer. I got nothing. I went to unplug the male end of the RCA side and one piece came loose. I plugged it in again on another mixer to attempt figure where the short was coming from. I got a weak signal, about 20% of the normal gain causing me to turn it up to get proper levels. I picked up the cable to move it and presto! it flooded my speaker system with the remaining 80% and sent my speakers into protect mode! Red flashing lights all over the place. I reduced the gain on the speaker and wiggled the cable a few more times. It was the cable and it arrived poorly made.we offer at cheap prices,max 49% off,dedicationDISINO Dual RCA to XLR Male Y Splitter Patch Cable, Unbalanced 2